Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Freak and I.

So we went.. and we scout...
We got stopped by a security guard whom asked what we were doing.
Then I coolly said, "Ah, nothing. We were only chatting. We're leaving now." ahahhaha!! I can't help it, I had a big grin on my face; not a single worry despite that we had just got caught. I was really honest.
Quite the shady place to find ourselves chatting but heyy! You can't blame us for finding that spot to be the appropriate place for the particular topic.
The security guard didn't let us get out of his sight for the next half an hour. Funny how determined he was to catch us actually doing something out of order. heehee. I felt like a delinquent.

Now you may ask where I was and what I was doing.
But I may not divulge it here. Not yet at least!

Probably enough to say that;
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!
*wicked cackle*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Thoughts by The Uninspired. © 2014

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates