Saturday, June 16, 2007

Believe it or not..

I haven't had any sleep since yesterday afternoon. I honestly don't know how I'm still up and running (it's only figurative) instead of falling asleep like there's no tomorrow. It's probably the coffee that came with the Big Breakfast this morning. Either that or I've evolved from my nocturnal nature into a completely different unnamed species.

Okay. Lack of sleep = rambling.

I've decided not to put up anymore songs on here if I can help it. Even though Azraai said that the embeded file didn't get stuck at the top/bottom of the contents area when you scroll them up and down.. (at least not on his computer!) it does that on mine and I just have NO IDEA how to fix that. Enough feeling like a dummy trying to brush up on my HTML/CSS-crap last night.

The thing is, I'm particularly anal (analytical -- not that dark end of your anatomy) when it comes to this blog. Maybe because I don't have a lot of things that I care about; I can probably count them with my fingers.
If I think the layout looks dead ugly/boring, I'd change it.
If I realized that I did a typo/grammatical error on yesterday's entry, I'll edit them.
If I've changed my mind about what I said/how I felt the other day, I'd strike them out.

But honestly, I'm so much worse at that second part even in the real world. I could haunt myself about my past/present tenses for weeks on end! I just can't help it! It's a disease, really. I think too much. I think too much that on the rare occasion that I have not a single thought, I'd start obsessing about how uncomfortably quiet my head can be.

Also, I'm very particular about people messing up my stuff. Okay, I admit.. I am pretty much a messy kind of person. My things are EVERYWHERE! But I have a system! I know exactly where I can find my things. So when anybody moves them, I get extremely touchy for ruining the system. So, beware future spouse!
hahhahahha!! I'm still rambling aren't I?

Ohh! About being anal; it's the only reason why I get so irritated when my blog doesn't do as I told it to behave. I mean, I tried my best.. strained my brain to find a glimmer of an idea for a design -- and you decided to go crappy on meee?? HOW DARE YOU! After 5 years?? You ungrateful piece of---

I'm listening to One Last Chance like crazy (now that I'm done with Call The Police). I love LOVE the lyrics but now I'm focusing on the strings behind the song. I can't seem to get enough of it. (Honestly, if ever I had enough of the record, I'll be sure to let you guys know.) This is one helluva record.
I should get the CD one day. *smiles sheepishly*

Maaann I've typed a LOT!!
I think I was a tad influenced by October Road. I just saw five episodes straight and you should know.. everyone on the show talked loaadss! Not fast paced like Gilmore Girls, just a LOT! A bunch! Loooaadsss!!

Okay. It just started to rain.
That's God telling me to get off the computer and let it rest -- and me too, possibly.
Ah well, have a good weekend readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Thoughts by The Uninspired. © 2014

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates