Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Currently listening to:
It's time like this when I wish I had a boo so I could sing this song and mean it. hahha!! Maybe someone like Channing Tatum.. hahhahha!! He kinda reminds me of Wentworth Miller actually. A "sensitive brute-looking" guy if you'd let me call them that! heehee.

I spent the day in front of the computer and had Channing Tatum-marathon. Well, I just saw two of his films; She's The Man and Step Up. sigh. He's SO hot! Basically I spent the day lusting over a man I can never meet. heehee. I also watched the second episode of Ghost Whisperer and the pilot of Heroes which was.. intriguing! Well, it's almost unoriginal and slow at the beginning but I'm keen on any super-power-based story so heyy, I'm a sucker for this stuff!

So there.. that's how I kill my time these days.
Maybe I'll watch She's The Man again later. Channing was stupidly adorable in it! Me like! (feeling stupid now 'cause I'm grinning too much.) But I'm hoping that the Prison Break and Heroes download will finish soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Thoughts by The Uninspired. © 2014

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates