Thursday, June 29, 2006

Trailers Galore

It's that time again! When I have nothing else better to do so I go and watch Apple Trailers and yacked about it in here. It's all WK's fault, really. Two days break... now I have NOTHING else to do while I was wide awake through the night.

Okay, I saw Aquamarine which interested me. I checked IMDB that it was playing in May in Malaysia? Well, I wasn't here, so I'm downloading it now. Then there's Step Up, a film about dancing-stuff which had never failed to intrigue me into wanting to know more. hahha! It'll be out on August in America. The hero oddly looked like Wentworth Miller on the poster. heehee! I also saw the trailer of Thank You For Smoking which I thought was hilarious! Maybe I'll download it next. Not too sure what's left of this computer's memory. *smiles sheepishly*

Then there was Uma Thurman in My Super Ex-Girlfriend which I thought was really cool!! I mean, it's a bit odd that Uma Thurman is playing it, but the idea of a man, breaking up with a superhero and gets his ass kicked for it seemed really cool! -and very human! I also watched the trailer of Invincible, starring Mark Wahlberg. The trailer had smartly started with Baba O'Riley by The Who. heehee! As a typical Disney movie, this trailer had successfully made me warm and fuzzy and quite intrigued! I doubt I'd actually see it in the movies, but I'm sure I'll put a look out for it if it ever comes on the telly!

Lastly, Spider-man 3! It looks awesome! Looking forward to that one! The beginning of the trailer kinda reminds me of what they've done on Da Vinci Code's teaser - you know, the "walk-through" of the Mona Lisa. Well, it makes me anxious just the same! (but I do hope that Spider-man won't be a disappointment just the same.)

Okay, I saw this funny question on Tickle;
For the rest of your life, would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader? ahhahhaha!! I laughed out loud at this one. Okay, if I really have to.. I'd rather talk like Yoda! I think it's hilarious to speak in circles!!

Okay, going to watch Aquamarine now. Then I should probably get some sleep since I haven't had any since last night. yikes!
Do you know that people can actually die from not getting enough sleep? It's something about the brain not being able to replenish/recharge(?? sorry, couldn't find the word!) the neurons in the brain. *sigh* Obviously, not having any sleep makes me rather dumb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Thoughts by The Uninspired. © 2014

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates