Monday, April 17, 2006

Ola!

Alright. I am SO woozy right now from the lack of sleep but I couldn't help getting out of bed just now 'cause I needed to pee. Okay, too much information? heehee.

As mentioned, I went to Dordrecht the other day and told you guys that it is a town and I assumed that it'd be something like PJ.
The verdict.. It looked NOTHING like PJ! ahhahha!! And Rotterdam looks nothing like KL too! I think Rotterdam is like PJ. Or Shah Alam. Places here are SO quiet, it's almost weird! And comparing to the places I've seen, Rotterdam is definitely, definitely modern.

I've been writing about my trip to Paris in my journal (finally!) and I had forgotten to say this in the blog.
Crossaints tastes better in France! No kid. It's amazing.. and amusing! heehee.

Was doing nothing yesterday and somehow my thought caught on the idea of "the people that I envy". And I came up with 5!
1. Those who laughs a lot. Laughs a lot and have a GREAT smile.
2. Brilliant writers who finishes their work everytime..
3. People who speaks 5 different languages.
4. Beautiful couples; the ones who won the genetic lottery, the ones that won't let you stop thinking how gorgeous their children would look like.
5. Musicians.

I had went into Pipoos in Dordrecht. It's a shop where you could get everything you need for a scrap book. I mean EVERYTHING! I spent 18€ somehow and right now I'm thinking of going to Pipoos in Beurs tomorrow so I could get more stickers.
I WAAAANT MORE STICKERS!

This entry is SUCH a jumble of things. hahha! Couldn't put my thought on just one thing to write about.
This is my favourite song at the moment:

Come Pick Me Up by Ryan Adams

When they call your name,
will you walk right up
with a smile on your face?
Or will you cower in fear
in your favorite sweater?
with an old love letter
I wish you would
I wish you would..

Come pick me up
take me out, f*ck me up
steal my records
Screw all my friends, they’re all full of shit
with a smile on your face
and then do it again.
I wish you would...

When you’re walking downtown,
do you wish I was there
do you wish it was me?
With the windows clear
and the mannequins eyes
do they all look like mine?
You know you could
I wish you would..

Come pick me up
take me out, f*ck me up
steal my records
Screw all my friends behind my back
with a smile on your face
and then do it again.
I wish you would..

I wish you’d make up my bed
so I could make up my mind
Try it for sleeping instead
maybe you’ll rest sometime
I wish I could..


oo yeah,
HAPPY EASTER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Thoughts by The Uninspired. © 2014

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates